 Share

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Community Leader

I'm not a fan of either, but I used to be a huge fan of BK because they had the best fries and onion rings in fast food, but that was about 15 years ago, give or take, since changing them to what they use now, I loathe them and it makes the whole experience just not great. Breakfast is good from both places, though, I will say that.

(totally off-topic, but anyone else remember BK's Satisfries? They were supposed to be "healthier" fries, but they really weren't...tasted pretty decent, though!)

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Community Leader

I'm not a fan of either, but I used to be a huge fan of BK because they had the best fries and onion rings in fast food, but that was about 15 years ago, give or take, since changing them to what they use now, I loathe them and it makes the whole experience just not great. Breakfast is good from both places, though, I will say that.

(totally off-topic, but anyone else remember BK's Satisfries? They were supposed to be "healthier" fries, but they really weren't...tasted pretty decent, though!)

Im not a fan of them i like Wendy's LOL sorry.

We never had an BK close to us growing up, i have maybe had it twice in my life.

  • Like 1

Chat Banter Guidelines | Become a Chat Banter Loyalist! | Enjoying Chat Banter? Consider Going Premium! | We love Feedback, Post yours !

I didn't get here by wishing for it or hoping for it, but by working for it.

-Estee Lauder-

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Community Leader

Im not a fan of them i like Wendy's LOL sorry.

We never had an BK close to us growing up, i have maybe had it twice in my life.

Wendy's is pretty decent, agreed.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment