Jump to content

Introducing myself

Altair
 Share

Recommended Posts

I joined last year however I never really got around to posting.

So I thought I would introduce myself.

I'm Julia an outdoor enthusiast living in the mountains.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Community Leader

Welcome back / Welcome officially ;)

Outdoor enthusiast, eh? That's got to lead to some interesting adventures! Have you been anywhere exotic in your outdoor travels?

Link to post
Share on other sites

I joined last year however I never really got around to posting.

So I thought I would introduce myself.

I'm Julia an outdoor enthusiast living in the mountains.

Hi Julia,

good to see you back :)

"Logic will take you from A to B... Immagination will take you everywhere."

Link to post
Share on other sites

I joined last year however I never really got around to posting.

So I thought I would introduce myself.

I'm Julia an outdoor enthusiast living in the mountains.

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Community Leader

Chat Banter Guidelines | Become a Chat Banter Loyalist! | Enjoying Chat Banter? Consider Going Premium! | We love Feedback, Post yours !

I didn't get here by wishing for it or hoping for it, but by working for it.

-Estee Lauder-

Link to post
Share on other sites

@Jay

I'm a pretty big fan of Stargate. lol Star Trek I've thought about getting into, but I kinda want to finish up a few series before I begin a whole new rabbit hole ?

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Community Leader

Well i better get that project finished as well and get it back online.?

Chat Banter Guidelines | Become a Chat Banter Loyalist! | Enjoying Chat Banter? Consider Going Premium! | We love Feedback, Post yours !

I didn't get here by wishing for it or hoping for it, but by working for it.

-Estee Lauder-

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Community Leader

Besides work i like to keep busy, the last few weeks have been at work so i could not be around.

Chat Banter Guidelines | Become a Chat Banter Loyalist! | Enjoying Chat Banter? Consider Going Premium! | We love Feedback, Post yours !

I didn't get here by wishing for it or hoping for it, but by working for it.

-Estee Lauder-

Link to post
Share on other sites

I am a huge trekkie. I would love to see your trek site when you get it back online

@Jay

I'm a pretty big fan of Stargate. lol Star Trek I've thought about getting into, but I kinda want to finish up a few series before I begin a whole new rabbit hole ?

Ooh.You should definitely watch it. I suggest starting with the next generation.

I feel the same way about doctor who. I have wanted to get into it forever but a show also takes prescient.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

Welcome (back) Julia! Also a Stargate fan here, and somewhat of a Trekki. Pretty much like most Sci-Fi movies/shows.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

Create an account