Jump to content

How many of you are into the new Call Of Duty

Jay
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • Community Leader

Not sure how many here are into gaming, anyone into the new COD? Check out the new live streams we have here on the site that are live streams from Twitch.

https://chatbanter.com/ewr-rio/

Chat Banter Guidelines | Become a Chat Banter Loyalist! | Enjoying Chat Banter? Consider Going Premium! | We love Feedback, Post yours !

I didn't get here by wishing for it or hoping for it, but by working for it.

-Estee Lauder-

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've not owned a console for 2 years now and not played a COD game since, I do enjoy watching the streams of gaming more recently.

"Logic will take you from A to B... Immagination will take you everywhere."

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Community Leader

I had the live streams app on another gaming site and many enjoyed watching them, I play on the PC when i have time and my kids have all of the consoles however i just don't like them I'm a PC guy.

  • Like 1

Chat Banter Guidelines | Become a Chat Banter Loyalist! | Enjoying Chat Banter? Consider Going Premium! | We love Feedback, Post yours !

I didn't get here by wishing for it or hoping for it, but by working for it.

-Estee Lauder-

Link to post
Share on other sites

My daughter has an Xbox and switch and the wife has the Nintendo lite lol.

Used to love COD and I was one of them "hackers" that used to have God mode and fly around the maps lol.

  • Haha 1

"Logic will take you from A to B... Immagination will take you everywhere."

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I don't play Call of Duty because of all the camping that people do. I don't see the fun in sitting there and camping respawn points or a funnel point on the map. I am hunter killer type of guy and I don't want to sit somewhere in one spot the entire duration of the game.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

Create an account