Jump to content

What would I be able to make that will sell?

Recommended Posts

A LIST OF INCREDIBLE POPULAR THINGS TO MAKE AT HOME AND SELL FOR PROFIT: START YOUR DIY SIDE HUSTLE TODAY!

Shower bombs.

Cushions.

Shirts.

Blessing containers.

Customized blessings.

Adornments.

Candles.

Desserts.

Hey this is Neutral Nova, I'm a SEO expert & a Blogger. You can visit my website bdresults50 -best for you.

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Community Leader
Link to post
Share on other sites

Many people lost their jobs during the pandemic and since a large number of businesses failed to reopen, several thousands lost their jobs. Only those had some kind of talent or were willing to learn new craft and were enterprising enough started their own businesses. I think it is time that we started working again using our own hands instead of relying on others.

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...

A LIST OF INCREDIBLE POPULAR THINGS TO MAKE AT HOME AND SELL FOR PROFIT: START YOUR DIY SIDE HUSTLE TODAY!

Shower bombs.

Cushions.

Shirts.

Blessing containers.

Customized blessings.

Adornments.

Candles.

Desserts.

Making and selling things from home is an amazing strategy to get money either full-time or to improve another work. Working at your own speed achieving something you love doing can improve flourishing and work/life balance.

High-quality welcome cards are consistently attractive and all you'll require is paper, pens, stamps, envelopes, and tones of innovativeness.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Community Leader

If you could make some products close to what Lush makes you would do ok.

https://www.lush.ca/en/home

Chat Banter Guidelines | Become a Chat Banter Loyalist! | Enjoying Chat Banter? Consider Going Premium! | We love Feedback, Post yours !

I didn't get here by wishing for it or hoping for it, but by working for it.

-Estee Lauder-

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment