Your worst fear

Claraviolet

Real hero hidden in the darkness
As I like horror stuff a lot, I imagine a ghost appearing whenever I close my eyes.

It's kinda fun and it gives me chills too. Anyway, sometimes our imagination can be our biggest fear. What about you guys? Do you have any such wild imagination? If so do share it here.

It can be about anything.

My worst fear is not the ghost or other supernatural beings. It is death. We do not know what happens when a person dies. Don't believe the religious leaders on what they say about heaven and hell or about the judgment day. They do not know the facts, they are all telling us speculations. What if when we die we are nothing anymore? That is my worst fear.

Back
Top