Your top 5 tv shows

    Thread Owner : Neutral Nova
  • #1

So... what currently are your top ten tv shows (old or new, just the current list)

Just write down...

Duks

Off the top of my head, and in no particular order: Breaking Bad, Fargo, Better Call Saul, The Bureau, and Prison Break (the old seasons). Game of Thrones was also good, even though the ending was a bit disappointing.

Jaden_66

Jaden_66

Valued Member
Feb 8, 2021
So... what currently are your top ten tv shows (old or new, just the current list)

Just write down...
Well for me its gotta be Peaky blinders, The Blacklist, Altered Carbon, The Expanse, Supernatural, and finally The Witcher. GOT after all of these.XD