Welcome to Chatbanter.

Forumregister.com

Your sexual Orientation?

Naiwen

I’m a sex-repulsed asexual aromantic. And to me personally, looks and sex are largely overrated. I’m not sexually or romantically attracted to anyone at all and even find sex repulsive and gross. That’s my 2 cents on it though, what’s yours?

I find it difficult to believe anyone is really like that - unless medicated. Certain medication makes you that way. Nonetheless, experts disagree.

Sign Up

Register now
Existing user? Sign In

If you have an account, please log in