Your Off days from work

    Thread Owner : Spikey
  • #1
What are your days off from work? Is it always the same or does it change every week?

My days off from work are Thursdays and Sundays. It has always been like that the last 5 years.

Brad P

Brad P

Location
The Only Way Is Essex
Website
chatbanter.com
Always been the same for me, i have Saturday and Sunday off, its nice as i get to spend the weekend with the family :-)

Deleted member 132

I get 4 days on 4 days off. Finish on nights so I'm asleep for half a day off.

apathy

apathy

how'd i get to be so good?
Website
fortreeforums.xyz
Sunday is a guarantee but I can have days off during the week sometimes too, though that would be pretty uncommon.

Sweerie_banana

I opened my shop four days ago so I haven't taken an off yet. I still feel energized and strong. I open from 6-9pm and I am alone serving the customers and cooking for them.

The place hasn't been busy. I am still getting the hang of it. It's quite depressing when customers don't come but I am still hopeful that they will cause the day is still young. I still haven't decided when my off day would be. Maybe Mondays cause I realized yesterday they aren't so busy.

I pray God makes me successful cause I have bills to pay and are waiting on me. I also try some online sites to make some extra income. I pray to get so much cash to sustain all my needs. Do enjoy your off days friends.

LunarScorpio

LunarScorpio

Website
dreamcityrpg.com
I have a private practice and though my days off are relatively consistent, they can change. When it comes to days working, I work four days a week and am off for 3. I actually work Saturdays so that I can have two days off during the week, which is helpful when you have appointments and what not to go to for the family. Any given week, however, I could take off an extra day if I wanted or needed to for some reason. I do love the flexibility of my schedule, but it stays pretty consistent for the most part.

Joshua Farrell

Joshua Farrell

With the job I was doing before everything shut down here, I had generally Saturday, Sunday and Monday off.

Floydy

I work permanent nights, my hours are Sunday to Thursday 10pm-6am. This means my only full day off is Saturday and the rest of the time I'm trying to get my body clock sorted out!

Jeremy

Jeremy

My work day off is Saturdays and Sundays. I tried to see to personal thing like cleaning of house and laundry. Also spent time with the family.