Your most used app

Hard to pick one, but it would probably be a mixture of different apps. Safari, Facebook, WhatsApp, & banking applications. I use them all multiple times a day, every day.

For me it's probably chrome browser app or Aliexpress app.

I never close these two applications and I do use Moonreader app a lot. If I have pick only one app, then it's probably the browser app. I don't use social media apps all that much.
To access them, I use chrome and I am not at all active in those platforms.

I mostly use browser apps like Google Chrome and Firefox, also QQ Player. I would love to download games, but I want to make sure my 2 GB RAM can handle it, so I would do this when I have free time.
Well, send me a private message, I can give you a link with some free games or if you need a game, you can post it in here, and I will try to get it for you. Cheers.

Well, send me a private message, I can give you a link with some free games or if you need a game, you can post it in here, and I will try to get it for you. Cheers.

OK maybe it's a new site, lots of games available to download for free. Just post the link here.

Back
Top