Your most used app

    Thread Owner : ARx182
  • #1
ARx182

What is your most used app? It can be your most used application on your computer/laptop or phone. What do you use this app for and approximately how much do you this app per day on average?

There's plenty of contenders for this title on my phone. At the moment, it's probably Netflix, as I spend atleast a few hours a day watching Netflix, but I also spend a lot of time on Discord and Instagram.

Davidisms

Davidisms

For me it would be Whatsapp and a combo of Music streaming services on Phone. Opera, Music streaming and MS Excel on PC. For Smart TV, KODI, Prime Video and YT.

Other than WA I use a bit of Twitter & FB on SM, But just a cursory daily visit. I am not on Insta or any other SM.

Leonard

Leonard

For me it would have only be chrome (goggle) but due to the COVID-19 pandemic WhatsApp has to slotly be one of my most used app in the Sense that I received/ I'm receiving online lectures and for goggle i used to and I'm using it in researching.

Hungry Ego

Hungry Ego

Canada, The Great White North
Fine I guess I'll say it lol...Facebook or Slack.

Facebook for personal time, and Slack during work time as my employer uses this platform for the majority of internal communications.

_B_

_B_

voxgrid.net
Safari, YouTube, Instagram and Snapchat are the top 4 for me. I spend a lot of time on the first two though. Really trying to limit my time on social media though. Doesn’t really do you any good

I mostly use browser apps like Google Chrome and Firefox, also QQ Player. I would love to download games, but I want to make sure my 2 GB RAM can handle it, so I would do this when I have free time.

  • Like
Reactions:Bastty

joombo

hard to choose, I use Instagram, Whatsup and FB every single day. Also I always use VeePN service to protect my privacy. These days it's a must have tool. Plus I can bypass all restrictions and get access to the blocked sites.

Last edited: