Your most used app

ARx182

New Chatterer
What is your most used app? It can be your most used application on your computer/laptop or phone. What do you use this app for and approximately how much do you this app per day on average?

There's plenty of contenders for this title on my phone. At the moment, it's probably Netflix, as I spend atleast a few hours a day watching Netflix, but I also spend a lot of time on Discord and Instagram.

Davidisms

Experienced Chatterer
For me it would be Whatsapp and a combo of Music streaming services on Phone. Opera, Music streaming and MS Excel on PC. For Smart TV, KODI, Prime Video and YT.

Other than WA I use a bit of Twitter & FB on SM, But just a cursory daily visit. I am not on Insta or any other SM.

Leonard

Experienced Chatterer
For me it would have only be chrome (goggle) but due to the COVID-19 pandemic WhatsApp has to slotly be one of my most used app in the Sense that I received/ I'm receiving online lectures and for goggle i used to and I'm using it in researching.

Hungry Ego

New Chatterer
Fine I guess I'll say it lol...Facebook or Slack.

Facebook for personal time, and Slack during work time as my employer uses this platform for the majority of internal communications.

_B_

New Chatterer
Safari, YouTube, Instagram and Snapchat are the top 4 for me. I spend a lot of time on the first two though. Really trying to limit my time on social media though. Doesn’t really do you any good

PGen98

Experienced Chatterer
Waterfox or Brave on my PC and either Flipboard or DuckDuckGo for Android (and Signal for messaging).

sliara

Experienced Chatterer
I mostly use browser apps like Google Chrome and Firefox, also QQ Player. I would love to download games, but I want to make sure my 2 GB RAM can handle it, so I would do this when I have free time.

joombo

New Chatterer
hard to choose, I use Instagram, Whatsup and FB every single day. Also I always use VeePN service to protect my privacy. These days it's a must have tool. Plus I can bypass all restrictions and get access to the blocked sites.

Last edited:

Alexander

Experienced Chatterer
Hard to pick one, but it would probably be a mixture of different apps. Safari, Facebook, WhatsApp, & banking applications. I use them all multiple times a day, every day.

Claraviolet

Real hero hidden in the darkness
For me it's probably chrome browser app or Aliexpress app.

I never close these two applications and I do use Moonreader app a lot. If I have pick only one app, then it's probably the browser app. I don't use social media apps all that much.
To access them, I use chrome and I am not at all active in those platforms.

Bastty

New Chatterer
I mostly use browser apps like Google Chrome and Firefox, also QQ Player. I would love to download games, but I want to make sure my 2 GB RAM can handle it, so I would do this when I have free time.
Well, send me a private message, I can give you a link with some free games or if you need a game, you can post it in here, and I will try to get it for you. Cheers.

sliara

Experienced Chatterer
Well, send me a private message, I can give you a link with some free games or if you need a game, you can post it in here, and I will try to get it for you. Cheers.

OK maybe it's a new site, lots of games available to download for free. Just post the link here.

Top