Reaction score
19
Location
United Kingdom
Website
discussionhub.net
CB$
706
There are so many good TV series' out there but everyone has a favourite, surely? What is your favourite TV series, and why? Have you re-watched your favourite TV series? More than once?

My favourite TV series is by far Breaking Bad. It is a masterpiece - every season, every fine detail. Better Call Saul (the prequel) is not on the same level but it is one of the best TV series' out there too, the creators are geniuses.

There are too many to name. Well, I named a few, including Breaking Bad in the below link:

Have you heard of these shows? Well, I'm definitely a fan of pre-2010 stuff too - including really old stuff from the 60s and 70s.

I've been watching the following on Netflix.
Brooklyn-Nine-Nine, Bad Education, Friday Night Dinner.
Until recently, Come Fly with Me and Little Britain but they have been removed.

My all-time favourite show is and will always be ER. This was the show I grew up with, the show I would actively look forward to Friday nights for, and one of the first “mature” tv shows I actually connected and watched with my parents.

it’s more than just a show for me, it has a lot more meaning and story just because of the family time that it involved.

There are so many good TV series' out there but everyone has a favourite, surely? What is your favourite TV series, and why? Have you re-watched your favourite TV series? More than once?

My favourite TV series is by far Breaking Bad. It is a masterpiece - every season, every fine detail. Better Call Saul (the prequel) is not on the same level but it is one of the best TV series' out there too, the creators are geniuses.
????? Finally, I've found someone else who gives BREAKING BAD the credit it deserves. By far the most real TV series I've ever watched. And trust me I've watched so many. Just I and a Doc buddy of mine conversed about scenes from Breaking Bad. So glad @
ARx182

????? Finally, I've found someone else who gives BREAKING BAD the credit it deserves. By far the most real TV series I've ever watched. And trust me I've watched so many. Just I and a Doc buddy of mine conversed about scenes from Breaking Bad. So glad @
ARx182
Breaking bad is goddamn amazing.

Back
Top