Discussion Your favourite TV series?

ARx182

New Chatterer
There are so many good TV series' out there but everyone has a favourite, surely? What is your favourite TV series, and why? Have you re-watched your favourite TV series? More than once?

My favourite TV series is by far Breaking Bad. It is a masterpiece - every season, every fine detail. Better Call Saul (the prequel) is not on the same level but it is one of the best TV series' out there too, the creators are geniuses.

Jayson

Experienced Chatterer
There are too many to name. Well, I named a few, including Breaking Bad in the below link:

Have you heard of these shows? Well, I'm definitely a fan of pre-2010 stuff too - including really old stuff from the 60s and 70s.

Abizaga

Experienced Chatterer
Ed Edd N Eddy hands down. Favorite show since I was a little kid. :)

_B_

New Chatterer
I've been watching the following on Netflix.
Brooklyn-Nine-Nine, Bad Education, Friday Night Dinner.
Until recently, Come Fly with Me and Little Britain but they have been removed.

Hungry Ego

New Chatterer
My all-time favourite show is and will always be ER. This was the show I grew up with, the show I would actively look forward to Friday nights for, and one of the first “mature” tv shows I actually connected and watched with my parents.

it’s more than just a show for me, it has a lot more meaning and story just because of the family time that it involved.

Driguez9

New Chatterer
There are so many good TV series' out there but everyone has a favourite, surely? What is your favourite TV series, and why? Have you re-watched your favourite TV series? More than once?

My favourite TV series is by far Breaking Bad. It is a masterpiece - every season, every fine detail. Better Call Saul (the prequel) is not on the same level but it is one of the best TV series' out there too, the creators are geniuses.
😭😭😭😭😭 Finally, I've found someone else who gives BREAKING BAD the credit it deserves. By far the most real TV series I've ever watched. And trust me I've watched so many. Just I and a Doc buddy of mine conversed about scenes from Breaking Bad. So glad @
ARx182

Abizaga

Experienced Chatterer
😭😭😭😭😭 Finally, I've found someone else who gives BREAKING BAD the credit it deserves. By far the most real TV series I've ever watched. And trust me I've watched so many. Just I and a Doc buddy of mine conversed about scenes from Breaking Bad. So glad @
ARx182
Breaking bad is goddamn amazing.

Naiwen

Experienced Chatterer
“Friends” and “That’s 70ties Show” for me personally.

Shanoderossi

New Chatterer
Money heist is a must watch tv series. It has a lot of suspense and makes the viewer not able to predict the next outcome

My best tv series are comedy sitcoms an the best of all is Two and a half men. Which has 12 season. With Legendary comedian Charlie sheen

Zakalwe

New Chatterer
I've been a trekkie since Jon Luc Picard first said, "Engage" on the bridge of the Starship Enterprise in TNG. Loved Voyage and Deep Space 9. Moving away from sci-fi I have watched Californication through from start to end three times. Game of Thrones is excellent TV as is Homeland. The problem I find with TV is there's just too much choice! I worry I'll miss something by watching something else. Not an issue with conflicting schedules, I just don't have the time I once had.

PGen98

Experienced Chatterer
Of all time it would have to be South Park, Futurama, The Simpsons, That 70s Show, King of the Hill, DragonBall Z, and yes, I'll even admit to a little Scrubs love...

Currently I've been watching Man in the High Castle, and it's fascinating once you get about midway into the first season (first couple of episodes are a bit of a drag). Really worth a watch for anyone with Prime Video.

Driguez9

New Chatterer
Of all time it would have to be South Park, Futurama, The Simpsons, That 70s Show, King of the Hill, DragonBall Z, and yes, I'll even admit to a little Scrubs love...

Currently I've been watching Man in the High Castle, and it's fascinating once you get about midway into the first season (first couple of episodes are a bit of a drag). Really worth a watch for anyone with Prime Video.
The guy is just too good.

Top