Your favourite sporting moment?

    Thread Owner : ARx182
  • #1
ARx182

I mean this in terms of watching sports, not playing. What is your favourite sporting moment? If possible, can you describe that moment or can the feeling of the moment not be described?

Personally, my favourite sporting moment was when Pakistan won the Champions Trophy in 2017 (cricket). Being from Pakistan I have an emotional attachment to my country and to watch them win a trophy was amazing.

2

2020s

India vs Pakistan in the World Cup. ICC World Cup happens every year. India always beats Pakistan in cricket.

_B_

_B_

voxgrid.net
Chelsea winning the Champions League in 2012. Drogba's equaliser and penalty at the end as well as Cech's saves made that game one of the best I've ever seen!

I've got two -- My hometown Bolton Wanderers drawing with Bayern Munich in the UEFA cup when most considered it to be an easy win for Bayern, and the Dallas Stars winning the Stanley Cup (ice hockey) in 1999. Watched both events and could not describe how unbelievably joyful they made me. Amazing experiences.

Leonard

Leonard

My favorite sporting moment is when my favorite club Barcelona has secured a vitory talk less of becoming champions of a league

Ash

Ash

Chelsea winning the Champions League in 2012. Drogba's equaliser and penalty at the end as well as Cech's saves made that game one of the best I've ever seen!
This was going to be mine as well. I still have no idea how we won that Champions League. A lot of determination with some luck here and there as well. In terms of a more general and less personal sporting moment, it would have to be the 7-1 Germany vs Brazil game. That was crazy!