Reaction score
19
Location
United Kingdom
Website
discussionhub.net
CB$
706
The title is pretty self-explanatory. What is your favourite movie, and why? How many times have you watched this movie? Unlike TV series', re-watching movies' is much more doable and requires less time.

My favourite movie is The Wolf of Wall Street. A Leonardo DiCaprio classic, what can I say?!

One of my favourite movies would be Avengers: End Game. I watched this title in 2019 in the Cinema. This film throughout, kept me on the edge of my seat with suspense on what's about to happen next and I don't think there was a scene without any action. A great ending where someone else was worthy of Thor's hammer.

My favorite movie has been for a very long time now, The Lion King (the original animated one). It's become a big part of my life since I first saw it and I love everything about it. There are certainly other movies that I've watched and truly enjoy, but none have been able to surpassed that one as of yet.

My favorite movie is The Parent Trap from 1999 with Lindsay Lohan. I can't watch that enough.

Though next favorite is The Grinch (with Jim Carrey) as that was the first movie I watched with my husband when we first started dating. <3

My favorite movie is The Parent Trap from 1999 with Lindsay Lohan. I can't watch that enough.

Though next favorite is The Grinch (with Jim Carrey) as that was the first movie I watched with my husband when we first started dating. <3
The Grinch is a solid choice, Jim Carrey plays an amazing Grinch in that film.

The Parent Trap is one of those films that's stuck in my memory because, growing up, my sister would force us to watch that film over and over and over again. Can't stand that movie to this day because of that! Same with Spice World and Death Becomes Her...can't tell you how many times I was forced to sit through those films :D.

Back
Top