Your favourite Juices?

My usual fruit juice is orange juice. It is my source of vitamin C so I try to have orange juice for breakfast at least 3 times a week. The alternate is milk chocolate drink. I do not drink coffee or tea because it is not healthy and might just give me acid reflux.

I like guyabano, mango, four seasons, strawberry, pomelo and grape flavor. They stand out most when it comes to flavors, very tasty.

Joshi

Joshi

I like the beet juices best but if you don't like them, try adding an apple instead of the extra beet.

Sweerie_banana

I love drinking Litchi if we are buying from the shop. If we are blending at home, we usually make a cocktail and mix several fruits together. It usually consists of mangoes, pineapple, watermelon, grapes, strawberries, mint, and beetroot.

I like most juices but they have to be smooth as I cannot bear the feel of bits in my mouth. I think my favourite juices are watermelon, apple and cranberry but the bits make me retch!