Welcome To Our Community!

Chatbanter is a general discussion site giving you many options for discussion and a little fun, enjoy colored usernames, special userbars and an open fun community so let's chat about what matters to you right now.

Your favourite Desserts?

Thread Owner : Naiwen
Naiwen

Naiwen

Valued Member
Jun 14, 2020
CB$
All ice creams, sundaes, cakes, donuts, Asian sweets and desserts, anything sweet will do for me personally as I have a sweet-tooth. With coffee and tea a white chocolate chip cookie is often great for me personally too.

PGen98

PGen98

Community Leader
Community Advocate
Valued Member
Jun 27, 2020
CB$
I'm a very strange person when it comes to desserts, I don't typically like them. However, in spite of my dislike for cakes and donuts, I absolutely love a chocolate cake donut...I can't explain that whatsoever. Don't like donuts, don't like cake, but I love a chocolate cake donut. I also quite like sweets, particularly British sweets and chocolates...hard to get out here, but they bring me back to my childhood and I absolutely adore them.

preacherbob

preacherbob

Valued Member
Jan 25, 2021
CB$
I do like a good custard! Quite frankly, in my career serving as a Chef I had to crack and separate so many eggs that I’m tired of it.
Along with a plethora of sauces that need eggs to produce, the dessert arena is equally bountiful with recipes including my most loved; custard but again, I just do not like messing with eggs any longer beyond throwing a couple in a pan for breakfast.

Thinking that I really wanted a custard pie the other night but was too lazy to make one, I looked on Amazon to find something easier to handle than breaking a bunch of eggs and there is was....”Birds” custard mix. I had seen it a couple of years ago on Amazon but it said that it would take about a month to get it but this time it was only going to take 2 days so, I bought not just 1 container but two.

After receiving my newly found treasure it did take some experimenting but now I have things just the way I want it and can make a custard pudding or pie in about 10 minutes and have it after it cools in the fridge for about 30 minutes.

rhodesdi

rhodesdi

Valued Member
Feb 2, 2021
CB$
I am a lover of strawberry cheesecake!
It's notoriously smooth and decadent, rich to the taste and just damn lethal if you eat more than one slice.
I love the texture as well as the flavor. Did I mention the crunchy graham cracker crust? No, I didn't...know why?
I already ate it!

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Valued Member
Aug 4, 2020
CB$
When I was young my favorite desserts are fruit salad, leche flan (made of milk and eggs), and some other sweet snacks. But as I grew older my taste buds seemed to be gravitating towards fruits. Fortunately we have some fruit trees at home - guava, star fruit, custard apple, cashew (the fruit is exotic but very sweet) and some potted strawberries. We also regularly buy fruits in the market.

Thread Owner : Naiwen
Naiwen

Naiwen

Valued Member
Jun 14, 2020
CB$
When I was young my favorite desserts are fruit salad, leche flan (made of milk and eggs), and some other sweet snacks. But as I grew older my taste buds seemed to be gravitating towards fruits. Fortunately we have some fruit trees at home - guava, star fruit, custard apple, cashew (the fruit is exotic but very sweet) and some potted strawberries. We also regularly buy fruits in the market.
Caramel flan is good too personally.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.