Your favorite Veggies?

I like potatoes, tomatoes, okra, beans, corn, pickles and cabbage especially. Anyway, I may have left out some veggies. Anyhow, some veggies I don't particularly like, like cucumbers, but they're great fried.

Leonard

Leonard

My favorite are spices such as: celery, cutmanjoh because of it flavour and aslo the teast it usually give to my meals and it's always catchy in the garden, cucumber, cabeg