Your favorite Fruits?

Abizaga

Nice choices. I personally LOOOOVEE pears. Especially when they are soft and juicy. Delicious!

  • Like
Reactions:Faith

Require

Strawberries, Blueberries, Banana and Oranges And Kiwi

  • Like
Reactions:Faith and Abizaga
Abizaga

Abizaga

I love all those but only got to try kiwi once when I was a kid so it's been a while.

  • Like
Reactions:Faith and Require

Definitely it would be strawberries, oranges, peaches. I can't get enough of them! Anyway, others I like, like bananas, but not as much.

  • Like
Reactions:Faith and Abizaga
Abizaga

Abizaga

Definitely it would be strawberries, oranges, peaches. I can't get enough of them! Anyway, others I like, like bananas, but not as much.
I loooove peaches. They're so sweet and juicy!

  • Like
Reactions:Faith and Brad P
Abizaga

Abizaga

Thing about mango is knowing the right way to peel and cut it. I haven't tried in millenia though.

Davidisms

Davidisms

I eat a lot of watermelon and Mangoes in Summer. But, My favorite fruits are Strawberry, Litchi and Pineapple.

I remember a day when I had visited Strawberries Farm and had spent quite a time eating fresh strawberries straight of the plants. Nothing compares with the fresh taste. One of the most experiences.

Last edited: