Your childhood in a nutshell

    Thread Owner : Neutral Nova
  • #1

If you could describe your childhood with as few words as possible, or with a single picture, what would those words / that picture be?

My teen age was chaotic, traumatic and lonely. However, my childhood was joyous, wonderful, splendid, pleasant. My adulthood is normal, sometime I am happy and sometime I am sad. My current life undulates through valleys and peaks.