• Welcome to The Community

Yoga

Spikey

Member
Have you tried doing yoga? Do you like it? hate it?
I'm terrible at it but it's fun. I've been doing it for about 2 years now and I find after when I do yoga my body feels so much better and more relaxed. I also sleep better at night.

nangk08

Member
I I have been doing yoga on and off for last so many years. It is fund and it is economical. You do not have to spend money on gym membership, exercise equipment or even expensive clothes. Just wear comfortable Tees and shorts or slacks, spread out a mat and you can start. It not only increases your stamina but also helps build immunity and core strength.

Hova

Loyalist
I haven't tried Yoga before, but I do meditate. The people I know that do Yoga, only do it because of money.

Davidisms

Member
Yoga is the best exercise. You don't need any equipment and you can do it anywhere. It will help you stay fit and healthy in natural way. It's not mere a form of exercise but it's way to to improve your body overall.

Perform Yoga and Pranayam daily coupled with healthy lifestyle and you will live a mostly healthy life.

luri

Member
I have participated in 2 weeks yoga class. When I was going to Yoga class, I practiced regularly not only in the class but also at home. After the classes were over, I tried to practice yoga regularly but could not due to a hectic schedule. I started doing it every alternate day, then I started doing it twice a week, once a week, and ultimately I stopped yoga.

sliara

Member
I haven't really tried doing yoga at all, it doesn't seem to interest me. It seems to require deep concentration and flexibility, so I think that it's not for everyone.

Hova

Loyalist
How do you say what I was just about to say? Wait, how does someone do yoga for money? I have never heard of that. Unless via their channel at youtube or an app?
I don't know if you can recall but a few years back, a wave of Yoga hit Kenya and teachers (white instructors) started teaching locals the art. What you don't know is that you get paid a little somethin' to learn and after you are done with the course (for lack of a better word), you become an instructor yourself and start getting paid for real.

PS: You learn for free. All you need to do is just show up.

I don't know if you can recall but a few years back, a wave of Yoga hit Kenya and teachers (white instructors) started teaching locals the art. What you don't know is that you get paid a little somethin' to learn and after you are done with the course (for lack of a better word), you become an instructor yourself and start getting paid for real.

PS: You learn for free. All you need to do is just show up.
Where are the classes held? I am very interested.

Top