Yard work

    Thread Owner : Spikey
  • #1

Do you do the yard work at home? Do you like it? Hate it? I do most of the yard work. I actually enjoy it and find it relaxing especially on a warm day.

Mowing the lawn with a push mower can be relaxing and a small workout.

ZandraJoi

We have acreage & I LOVE doing yardwork. I don't mow; my husband does but I do tend to my flowers, garden as applicable. I actually like weeding. Being in nature helps my stress levels & it also relaxes me.

Feb 1, 2021
Location
Over Here
Website
chatbanter.com
I don't mind sitting on the mower and enjoying a beer.
Beer Celebrate GIF by 43 Clicks North