What's new

WWE - dead?

Lord Saru

Do you think WWE is ageing and going out of the box. When I was in my younger ages of 15 to 18, it was a flourishing trade with all the shows, games, cards and related paraphernalia.

I think its ageing in terms of bringing new stars, compelling shows and coming up with household names.

Do you think its finished?

I do think that it's slowly losing popularity nowadays, because of the Covid-19 threat, but I think it will pick up once the virus is totally gone worldwide.