What's new

Welcome To Chatbanter

Chatbanter is a general discussion site giving you many options for discussion and a little fun, enjoy colored usernames, special userbars and an open fun community so let's chat about what matters to you right now.

Would you guys like to see a Discord Server?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Thread Owner : Require
R

Require

Valued Member
Jun 17, 2020
CB$
Hi Guys Require here I was thinking of adding a Discord server to chatbanter would you guys be interested in something like this to be added to our forum?

Please use the poll added to vote (THE POLL WILL CLOSE IN 1 WEEK)

As always let me know what your thoughts are on this on the comments.

Stay safe

Require,

Administrator ChatBanter

_B_

_B_

Valued Member
Jun 27, 2020
voxgrid.net
CB$
Would definitely be a great feature to implement! I am all for this. Support!

Ash

Ash

Valued Member
Jun 25, 2020
CB$
A Discord server works for certain communities. But I think it may take away activity especially as this is a general discussion forum. It's the same as a chatbox for a forum really. People tend to use them more and it takes away posts from certain threads.

Reactions:Hungry Ego
Hungry Ego

Hungry Ego

Valued Member
Jun 26, 2020
Canada, The Great White North
CB$
You already have a chatbox installed here. If you add a discord server you are going to lose forum posts in return for the discord server/chatbox. If you were a gaming community I could totally see the benefits, but I think your trade off would be worse off if you avoided getting a server. My $0.02.

Brad P

Brad P

Valued Member
Yeah, untill the community grows its not worth having either a chat or Discord, activity is growing and got some more plans to help with SEO.

Status
Not open for further replies.