Would you guys like to see a Discord Server?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Thread Owner : Require
  • #1

Require

Hi Guys Require here I was thinking of adding a Discord server to chatbanter would you guys be interested in something like this to be added to our forum?

Please use the poll added to vote (THE POLL WILL CLOSE IN 1 WEEK)

As always let me know what your thoughts are on this on the comments.

Stay safe

Require,

Administrator ChatBanter

_B_

_B_

voxgrid.net
Would definitely be a great feature to implement! I am all for this. Support!

Ash

Ash

A Discord server works for certain communities. But I think it may take away activity especially as this is a general discussion forum. It's the same as a chatbox for a forum really. People tend to use them more and it takes away posts from certain threads.

  • Like
Reactions:Hungry Ego
Hungry Ego

Hungry Ego

Canada, The Great White North
You already have a chatbox installed here. If you add a discord server you are going to lose forum posts in return for the discord server/chatbox. If you were a gaming community I could totally see the benefits, but I think your trade off would be worse off if you avoided getting a server. My $0.02.

Brad P

Brad P

Valued Member
Yeah, untill the community grows its not worth having either a chat or Discord, activity is growing and got some more plans to help with SEO.