Would you be able to deal with the end users?

Real hero hidden in the darkness
    Thread Owner : Claraviolet
  • #1
I really can't deal with them.
Some of my clients need detailed instructions in the form of a presentation or an Excel file. Believe me, that's the hardest thing to do than the actual coding part.

I do wonder just why should a technical person had to deal with the functionality when it comes to end users. Unfortunately, that's what I do. I used to love my job, but not anymore. What about you guys?

I always comment code heavily for clients so if they read through they can see what everything is doing, even if they don't understand a single keystroke of the code itself. It also makes it easier to pull a lot of that commenting and create a quick and easy documentation to show what the program does and you can just step through how to use it.

I don't particularly like dealing with end users too much, either, but you can make things a lot easier on yourself by taking the steps ahead of time to document as much as possible for deliverables.

DudeThatsErin

DudeThatsErin

Location
AZ, USA
Website
erinskidds.website
It is annoying and I would be complaining every day but I can do it. I have a knack for people able to dumb down things so even 5 years olds can understand... Did I say 5? I meant 50 because 5 year olds are getting smarter and smarter with technology. Hahahaha