Theme customizer
Revert customizations made in this style

Would you be able to deal with the end users?

Claraviolet

Claraviolet

Real hero hidden in the darkness
Valued Member
Reaction score
CB$
    Thread Owner : Claraviolet
I really can't deal with them.
Some of my clients need detailed instructions in the form of a presentation or an Excel file. Believe me, that's the hardest thing to do than the actual coding part.

I do wonder just why should a technical person had to deal with the functionality when it comes to end users. Unfortunately, that's what I do. I used to love my job, but not anymore. What about you guys?

PGen98

PGen98

Community Leader
Community Advocate
Valued Member
Reaction score
CB$
I always comment code heavily for clients so if they read through they can see what everything is doing, even if they don't understand a single keystroke of the code itself. It also makes it easier to pull a lot of that commenting and create a quick and easy documentation to show what the program does and you can just step through how to use it.

I don't particularly like dealing with end users too much, either, but you can make things a lot easier on yourself by taking the steps ahead of time to document as much as possible for deliverables.

DudeThatsErin

DudeThatsErin

Valued Member
Reaction score
Website
erinskidds.website
CB$
It is annoying and I would be complaining every day but I can do it. I have a knack for people able to dumb down things so even 5 years olds can understand... Did I say 5? I meant 50 because 5 year olds are getting smarter and smarter with technology. Hahahaha

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.