Welcome to Chatbanter.

Forumregister.com

Would I be able to code on my own?

Truly. There are numerous acceptable software engineers out there who were self-trained! ‍We might be one-sided, on the grounds that even our originator Josh Teng went through two years to instruct himself to code.
Yet, indeed, it is altogether conceivable that you can be a self-trained developer.

What do you think, is it possible?

Yes, I can tell you from experience that you can. I learned the majority of my coding skills (front-end) from watching Youtube videos. Coding can be quite easy if you take your time and learn.

Sign Up

Register now
Existing user? Sign In

If you have an account, please log in