Jul 21, 2020
Messages
388
Reaction score
106
CB$
10,784
1596983711588.png

Has anyone played worms? Worms is a fun artillery arcade type game. Small platoons of worms battle it out each other in a humorous way. The graphics are very cartoon like but thats what helps make it more fun.
I used to play this game alot back in the day. I might have to pick up a copy of the game again.

View attachment 147
Has anyone played worms? Worms is a fun artillery arcade type game. Small platoons of worms battle it out each other in a humorous way. The graphics are very cartoon like but thats what helps make it more fun.
I used to play this game alot back in the day. I might have to pick up a copy of the game again.
:) :) Sounds like a very interesting game. Haven't played it yet. Let me ask google for leads, I wouldn't mind trying my hand on this. I like the nostalgia that comes with old technology. Back in the days, the technologies were just basic and to the point. And fun too....thought the current generation kids will not agree that Mario or Donkey Kong Country was dope!! :)

Back
Top