Welcome to Chatbanter.

Forumregister.com

Worms

1596983711588.png

Has anyone played worms? Worms is a fun artillery arcade type game. Small platoons of worms battle it out each other in a humorous way. The graphics are very cartoon like but thats what helps make it more fun.
I used to play this game alot back in the day. I might have to pick up a copy of the game again.

I've played so many different versions of Worms over the years, and yet I'm still terrible at it. Fun game type to play with friends, though!

Yes there are so many versions of the game! It's like the Simpsons, it just keeps on going!

View attachment 147
Has anyone played worms? Worms is a fun artillery arcade type game. Small platoons of worms battle it out each other in a humorous way. The graphics are very cartoon like but thats what helps make it more fun.
I used to play this game alot back in the day. I might have to pick up a copy of the game again.
:) :) Sounds like a very interesting game. Haven't played it yet. Let me ask google for leads, I wouldn't mind trying my hand on this. I like the nostalgia that comes with old technology. Back in the days, the technologies were just basic and to the point. And fun too....thought the current generation kids will not agree that Mario or Donkey Kong Country was dope!! :)

I played it once with my cousin when I was 5 or 6 and thought it was hilarious but never got around to getting one of them myself. I think one of them might be on Steam so I might pick it up during a sale.

I played it once with my cousin when I was 5 or 6 and thought it was hilarious but never got around to getting one of them myself. I think one of them might be on Steam so I might pick it up during a sale.

Oh wow that's cool you played it that young of an age!

Oh wow that's cool you played it that young of an age!
Lol yeah hes a little bit older than me so sleepovers at his house always meant playing games I wouldn't be allowed to otherwise, he introduced me to GTA3 when I was about 7 haha

Sign Up

Register now
Existing user? Sign In

If you have an account, please log in