Working online!

    Thread Owner : nangk08
  • #1
Many of us are working online using different kinds of strategies or ways. I mostly do a lot of surveys and write on forums. What is that you think works for you? Do you make steady income?

Unfortunately, I haven't found sites that are able to make that possible but that doesn't mean I'm not looking. I heard user-testing sites pay better so I feel like I might jsut give it a try.

  • Like
Reactions:nangk08

I have working online to several writing sites. And they're good paying sites. However an earnjngs are not much. They're only a penny but yet it's fun and enjoyable.

I have been working with myLot for nearly 10 years there. It is a community of an amateur writers who share their thoughts, experiences. As they interact each other they are earning.

And here's a new one which I have just joined for 5 months. The paying system is very good. It's another community where discussions are made easy. I'm referring it to CrazyOff. Earnings are done by posting a discussion and giving responses to posts of various topic or idea.

You can search them in the Internet. By the way the money processor is PayPal.

  • Like
Reactions:Tumbleweed, nangk08 and Hova
fantanoice

fantanoice

My regular coding job is remote so that is working online. Also building up my yt/twitch brand.

  • Like
Reactions:nangk08

I have working online to several writing sites. And they're good paying sites. However an earnjngs are not much. They're only a penny but yet it's fun and enjoyable.

I have been working with myLot for nearly 10 years there. It is a community of an amateur writers who share their thoughts, experiences. As they interact each other they are earning.

And here's a new one which I have just joined for 5 months. The paying system is very good. It's another community where discussions are made easy. I'm referring it to CrazyOff. Earnings are done by posting a discussion and giving responses to posts of various topic or idea.

You can search them in the Internet. By the way the money processor is PayPal.
I'm going to check them out once I'm done here. Thanks for the suggestions.

  • Like
Reactions:Nocturnal Thinker

    Thread Owner : nangk08
  • #6
I have working online to several writing sites. And they're good paying sites. However an earnjngs are not much. They're only a penny but yet it's fun and enjoyable.

I have been working with myLot for nearly 10 years there. It is a community of an amateur writers who share their thoughts, experiences. As they interact each other they are earning.

And here's a new one which I have just joined for 5 months. The paying system is very good. It's another community where discussions are made easy. I'm referring it to CrazyOff. Earnings are done by posting a discussion and giving responses to posts of various topic or idea.

You can search them in the Internet. By the way the money processor is PayPal.
I used to write for Mylot too but somehow just drifted away from it and have not gone there for a long time. I think I will give it a try once again. Is CrazyOff for international members as I would like to give it a shot. Having Paypal as a payment option works for me as many sites who took off of Paypal are the ones I had to give up!

  • #7
Unfortunately, I haven't found sites that are able to make that possible but that doesn't mean I'm not looking. I heard user-testing sites pay better so I feel like I might jsut give it a try.
User testing sites are indeed good and if you have access to webcam and are good on video conversations then there are several sites which pay really good to test sites. You can check them out.

  • Like
Reactions:Hova

I used to write for Mylot too but somehow just drifted away from it and have not gone there for a long time. I think I will give it a try once again. Is CrazyOff for international members as I would like to give it a shot. Having Paypal as a payment option works for me as many sites who took off of Paypal are the ones I had to give up!

CrazyOff is for sure will make you crazy by working there earns you a good income. You can request payment upon reaching 2,000 points and if you are active they could be reach in 6 days.

It's easy to do it by submitting posts in any topics except adult issue and you know what I mean. Allowed number of posts per hour is 3 to 4. And responses are 7 per hour.

CrazyOff is open internationally. Payment is processed 3 days after request send to admin via private message.

My username there is Nocturnal Thinker. I am rank 2 among the users. As of now I have already reached 3,000 points which make me eligible for payment.

I'm sorry there's no referral link. Just find me there. What you see in my avatar is the same avatar I used there.

Why not do it now? See you there.

  • Like
Reactions:Hova and nangk08

    Thread Owner : nangk08
  • #9

@Nocturnal Thinker, thanks a lot for the information, I will do it now itself. So sorry there is no referral program otherwise I would have loved to join as your referral! Will definitely give it a try and start immediately!

  • Like
Reactions:Nocturnal Thinker

@Nocturnal Thinker, thanks a lot for the information, I will do it now itself. So sorry there is no referral program otherwise I would have loved to join as your referral! Will definitely give it a try and start immediately!
I'm so glad to hear that your decision to join CrazyOff where discussion is made easy. I'm just there to welcome you. By the way, don't worry if I don't have any referral link which there's none there.

Let's see how do you start your first discussion which is not less than 15 words. It may be more for it depends on how you develop your topic or thought to share.

As a newbie, you start posting three discussions or questions and also give responses to 7 discussions. And then you wait for another hour to do the same at your convenience.

Take your time and see you there. Good luck.