• Welcome to The Community

Witcher Confirmed - Returned to filming

Brad P

Administrator
94cab0ebf14daa352fa6da132218ccd823251722.jpg

The middle of March saw movie and TV productions around the world postpone filming as we tried to wait out our current health crisis. With that, though, came a lot of questions about when filming (and life) could get back to normal, as deadlines for returning to work were set and pushed back or abandoned repeatedly in the following weeks. As we know, many other areas of life are now opening up again, and the producers of The Witcher have revealed their decision on when to get back to business with the most on-brand post.

The Witcher was the first major TV show made in the U.K. to shutter its production back in March, with that initial halt being set for two weeks, while the producers waited to see how the pandemic would play out. Obviously, nothing was able to return to filming that quickly, and I'm sure many meetings have been had about when would be a good time to get back on set. Well, we now know what those behind the fantasy drama have decided, and it comes to us via the most appropriate Twitter post for The Witcher ever. Take a look

Who has started watching or has watched the series? i haven't given it a go yet but after reading little on the story i may give it a go this the weekend.

Last edited:

Zakalwe

Member
Suprising my girlfriend liked I too, despite getting a little confused by the time jumps. Great TV. It's rare we find something we both want to watch.

Top