Witchcraft uses psychological warfare

  • #1
One paranormal expert here named Jimmy said that witchcraft is true in the sense that what the witch says comes to the mind of the victim. It is a remote "suggestion" just like in hypnotism. If the witch would suggest that you have a headache and your mind will agree then you will have a real headache. But not all suggestions are effective because it depends on the target victim. With a strong mind you can deflect the witching being done to you and it may even backfire. I would like that backfire word to happen.

Well, the witch uses the help of supernatural forces to convince the target of what they want and the target to be convinced in it. It isn't via the effort of persuasion alone, in my opinion.