Wireless phone charger is amazing

Alexandoy

Experienced Chatterer
Top Poster Of Month
I am really amazed to know that there is now a wireless phone charger. That could be another technological revolution that starts with the smart phone. Even after reading the details about magnetic induction, I still cannot completely understand how the phone's battery is charged. If it can be done then in the future maybe there will be no more wires for electricity. That would be great if there would be no more electric posts on the roads.

Nocturnal Thinker

Experienced Chatterer
I am wondering that kind of technology and how it is possible. But I get a little hint from you when mention it that it is through an electromagnetic induction. And the big question is - how it is done? Well, I have to research on it. There's an induction coil that interacts with receiver coil from the back of the phone

I don't know if all mobile phone brands have their wireless charger. As far as I know, the Samsung phone has a wireless electronic gadget to charge phones without connectors or a wired connection or cord. I have seen one and used it for my Samsung phone.

sliara

New Chatterer
That's great news indeed, I wonder when it will be available and if it's gonna be cheap or expensive. I thought the power bank is the most high tech charging device that we have now, I guess I was wrong.

Hova

Experienced Chatterer
I saw this guy who created infinite electricity by magnetizing copper wires. Only people who experiment with magnets can really explain this process clearly.

Alexandoy

Experienced Chatterer
Top Poster Of Month
I saw this guy who created infinite electricity by magnetizing copper wires. Only people who experiment with magnets can really explain this process clearly.
You remind me of the magnetic levitation of the bullet train in Japan. I saw the documentary and I was really left speechless. The train was floating above the rails by a foot and it moves like the wind, so fast without effort. Anyway, with the wireless charger that it is using the magnetic force for the purpose then probably in the near future some inventors can use the magnetic field for some other inventions.

Hova

Experienced Chatterer
You remind me of the magnetic levitation of the bullet train in Japan. I saw the documentary and I was really left speechless. The train was floating above the rails by a foot and it moves like the wind, so fast without effort. Anyway, with the wireless charger that it is using the magnetic force for the purpose then probably in the near future some inventors can use the magnetic field for some other inventions.
Can you remember the name of the documentary? I love these kinds of documentaries.

Alexandoy

Experienced Chatterer
Top Poster Of Month
Can you remember the name of the documentary? I love these kinds of documentaries.
I don't remember the title of the documentary but for sure it was either in NHK channel (Japanese network) or National Geographic. I am sorry for the lack of information. The bullet train called shinkansen travels at the speed of 300 kilometers per hour. When we went to Osaka in 2017, we had wanted to try the Osaka-Tokyo trip but it was so expensive at around 14,000 yen which is more than $100 to my estimate. And that is just a one-way ticket.

Hova

Experienced Chatterer
I don't remember the title of the documentary but for sure it was either in NHK channel (Japanese network) or National Geographic. I am sorry for the lack of information. The bullet train called shinkansen travels at the speed of 300 kilometers per hour. When we went to Osaka in 2017, we had wanted to try the Osaka-Tokyo trip but it was so expensive at around 14,000 yen which is more than $100 to my estimate. And that is just a one-way ticket.
$100??!! That is way too expensive. Japan is so advanced when it comes to technology. Whatever comes from Japan, from cell phones, TVs, Sound systems, to cars, are all quality stuff.

Top