Wireless hardware

    Thread Owner : Lord Saru
  • #1
Lord Saru

Do you have any inclination to use use wireless hardware like speaker, mouse and keyboard?

The first wireless mouse and keyboard hit the market in my country in around 2000. Back then, they were quite expensive. I had the chance to buy one for myself only in 2004 when the prices came down.

Only later did I realize that it doesnt really help you mich except for the fact that you are actually holding a WIRELESS speaker.xD
CadMouse Pro Wireless File 22 05 2019  09 04 00

Last edited by a moderator:
Alexander

Alexander

Yes. I own some Bluetooth Noise Cancelling Headphones, made by Lindy BNX-60. I purchased them through Amazon a year ago now, for £67.95 which is a superb deal. My headphones block outside noises, are comfortable and the sound is of high quality.

I suppose this gadget counts as Wireless Hardware.

Davidisms

Davidisms

Wireless KB & Mouse are really handy. Less clutter and entangled wires.

Portable BT Speaker & BT headsets are useful too. You can carry around your BT speaker everywhere and enjoy the good music which would not be possible otherwise.

Alexander

Alexander

Not for me, everything I have attached to my pc is hardwired. I suppose my game consoles would count as wireless technology, but for the most part I prefer wires...

Are you considering wireless or bluetooth gaming accessories? If so, please tell me what you're thinking about buying. Or are you happy with the wired technology you have?

Are you considering wireless or bluetooth gaming accessories? If so, please tell me what you're thinking about buying. Or are you happy with the wired technology you have?
At the moment I'm satisfied with wired technology, even though latency and other such issues are really a thing of the past, I've just always preferred wired technology. Seen too many people with too many problems related to wireless that I just never adapted to it for PC peripherals.

Davidisms

Davidisms

Almost all of my KB and Mouse are wireless! I can't go back to wired now! It's too convenient.

Joshua Farrell

Joshua Farrell

Some of my items have the ability to be wireless, but I don't use the function actively, unless I have a reason to use it (like when doing things from a distance, or if I didn't have the space for the wires).

My desktop's wireless keyboard and mouse are still serving me well for more than 5 years already. My wife bought it for $5 only. Yes, I admit that it was bought from an electronics store that sells only Chinese products. Now that we are having an issue with China I guess that store will be closed soon if not yet. But in fairness to the keyboard and mouse combi that they sell, it was pretty good with the quality.