Welcome to Chatbanter.

Forumregister.com

Winter bathing (for health and relaxation?)

22_22

It's very popular in Sweden where I live at the moment. It's the idea of spending a small period of time in cold water like the sea, alternating with spending time in a warm place like a sauna. Is your country similar, or does it have an alternative?

I believe people with arthritis like to use it to help them.
1595711963438.png

Have you ever tried this or something similar?

I don't deal with the cold well myself so never tried this. I DO believe tho in the healing properties. I'm in USA & we don't do it here regularly.

Sign Up

Register now
Existing user? Sign In

If you have an account, please log in