What's new

Windows 11

Do you like windows 11?

  • Total voters
    7
  • Poll closed .

I voted "have not installed," but I have it on a vm on my NAS. It's ok, not something I'm planning to upgrade to at the moment because my desktop PC is just far too old to handle it, but it seems to be the next Windows ME / Windows Vista / Windows 8 launch. They did things differently, so no one likes it :D

Jay™

Community Leader
Chatbanter VIP
Feb 1, 2021
Location
Over Here
Website
chatbanter.com
Same problem i have with my PC it's to old and wont pass MS requirements, i do have it on my ROG laptop so far it's ok.

Same problem i have with my PC it's to old and wont pass MS requirements, i do have it on my ROG laptop so far it's ok.
Yep, same here, I'm running it on VM and it's perfectly fine. I like what it has to offer so far, granted, I'm also one of those "nuts" who liked Windows 8, so...maybe it really is horrible :D

prake

I do not think I am ready to use it as my main OS. Not yet. My current setup is running fine and I do not want to experiment.

I have tried it and like Windows 11. It does feel nice and modern when compared to Windows 10.