Will you mind having a mobile tower on top of your house?

    Thread Owner : nangk08
  • #1

I have seen many homes and large buildings who have installed mobile transmission towers on top of their roofs in return for rent from the mobile companies. But I have heard that they are a health hazard. Would you be open to this idea if you get good money?

amitkokiladitya

amitkokiladitya

Yes...having a mobile tower near us is so harmful for health and I would never be comfortable in staying close to one.

These towers emit constant radiations which are detrimental for human health. Any person staying in close proximity with these towers is very likely to develop mental imbalance.

Living near a mobile tower means living close to a high frequency area which in long term can even lead to cancer development.

  • Like
Reactions:nangk08
    Thread Owner : nangk08
  • #3

Yes...having a mobile tower near us is so harmful for health and I would never be comfortable in staying close to one.

These towers emit constant radiations which are detrimental for human health. Any person staying in close proximity with these towers is very likely to develop mental imbalance.

Living near a mobile tower means living close to a high frequency area which in long term can even lead to cancer development.
Yes, I have read about the harmful effects of the radiation emitted. It is also said that the rays also have a very harmful effect on birds and is also the cause of reduction in population of the sparrows. Yet people will install them in crowded areas!

I am confused on this issue because a friend said that some birds were found dead under the tower which means the radiation killed them. But in one article about communications towers it said that all those negative issues are false information. It is easy to say that they are harmful just like the violent reaction of environmentalists against plastic. But they cannot show proof.

  • Like
Reactions:nangk08 and Nocturnal Thinker
amitkokiladitya

amitkokiladitya

I am confused on this issue because a friend said that some birds were found dead under the tower which means the radiation killed them. But in one article about communications towers it said that all those negative issues are false information. It is easy to say that they are harmful just like the violent reaction of environmentalists against plastic. But they cannot show proof.
I agree with your doubt. There was a famous movie based on this theory. It showed how harmful were these towers and the radiations on birds.. But the movie clearly stated that it is based on fiction and holds no correlation with the real facts.

But many people watched the movie and believed the facts showed in it.

The towers do have very bad effects upon the over all well being of humans but their effects on animals is still not confirmed.

Sweerie_banana

There is so much I am learning here. I was to post that I wouldn't mind having the tower above me cause there would be good and constant connection all through without much struggle but after reading this, I am not so sure anymore. I love the environment and I wouldn't want to harm it in any way.

  • Like
Reactions:nangk08

I am confused on this issue because a friend said that some birds were found dead under the tower which means the radiation killed them. But in one article about communications towers it said that all those negative issues are false information. It is easy to say that they are harmful just like the violent reaction of environmentalists against plastic. But they cannot show proof.
I do agree with you.

Erecting or putting up a cell tower is detrimental to the environment and to the people living near it is the usual problem or complaint of the people in our small city. Thus, we have a very few cell sites in our place making its signal very weak due to many users.

But lately I have read from a health and technology reading matters, cell sites or towers for the communications sites don't have any adverse effects to the health, well-being of the people as well as to the environment. In short, those towers don't create so much radiation to the surrounding.

  • Like
Reactions:nangk08
    Thread Owner : nangk08
  • #8

I do agree with you.

Erecting or putting up a cell tower is detrimental to the environment and to the people living near it is the usual problem or complaint of the people in our small city. Thus, we have a very few cell sites in our place making its signal very weak due to many users.

But lately I have read from a health and technology reading matters, cell sites or towers for the communications sites don't have any adverse effects to the health, well-being of the people as well as to the environment. In short, those towers don't create so much radiation to the surrounding.
If you can share the material or link on that study, I would greatly appreciate it. I also remember having read that the mobile towers are not harmful, but then there are other studies that also claim rise in the number of cancer patients close to areas with active mobile towers. So I really don't know what to believe!

My apartment building has one that but it is for Wifi. I'm not sure if it is the same thing but we have one. It looks exactly like a cell phone tower but smaller.

ZandraJoi

ZandraJoi

I wouldn't have one near me. The money they save they have to spend on dis ease later on.
Even if they don't create 'as much' radiation, some is still too much. What people have to realize is we've been exposed all our lives so our bodies are ALREADY on 'too much'.