Will video games ruin a TV?

    Thread Owner : Neutral Nova
  • #1
Consume in from computer games isn't an issue with most HDTVs made today. Already, computer game frameworks were known to harm TVs, however, changes in TV development has basically wiped out the concern of a computer game harming an HDTV.

What do you think?

You'd be hard pressed to find video games ruining tvs nowadays, even back in the earlier days of consoles it wasn't a huge risk...the only real risk was when the Wii came out...that Wiimote was a real danger!

wiimote.jpg

  • Like
Reactions:Brad P

You'd be hard pressed to find video games ruining tvs nowadays, even back in the earlier days of consoles it wasn't a huge risk...the only real risk was when the Wii came out...that Wiimote was a real danger!

wiimote.jpg

LOL yea I remember seeing a bunch of funny meme's of people damaging their TV's from the wii remote control. One reason why I stuck with the Playstation, don't have to worry about that.

  • Haha
Reactions:PGen98

LOL yea I remember seeing a bunch of funny meme's of people damaging their TV's from the wii remote control. One reason why I stuck with the Playstation, don't have to worry about that.
Yeah, it definitely had me steering clear. To this day it's the only Nintendo console I've completely avoided, I never liked the idea of motion controls, but particularly ones that can ruin a TV!