• Welcome to The Community

Will I be able to receive the products that are already shipped to India, from China?

Claraviolet

Real hero hidden in the darkness
Member
I have placed so many orders from the popular doll store there. I won't be able to place anymore orders now.
Anyway, I have gone though Aliexpress policy that they won't be able to refund, if the package is returned or destroyed. I am not sure what to think about my dolls anymore. I have ordered 13 dolls, 6 expensive doll dresses and they are around 1000 USD.
So, I am really worried at the moment. It's been a month and they are still in transit. What do you guys think?

Jeremy

Member
Buying things online require guidance from someone that has been doing it before. After that, one need to always follow the instructions from the management you want to order from, for save delivery of goods ordered for.

nangk08

Member
As far as I know, there is still not a complete blanket ban on commercial trade with China as it would mean flouting trade agreements, but I seriously doubt the integrity of Chinese businesses. Things of Chinese origin already in India are okay but I am not sure if stuff originating from China would be reliable. Try calling or emailing customer care and see where the dolls are or why its taking too long.

  • #4
As far as I know, there is still not a complete blanket ban on commercial trade with China as it would mean flouting trade agreements, but I seriously doubt the integrity of Chinese businesses. Things of Chinese origin already in India are okay but I am not sure if stuff originating from China would be reliable. Try calling or emailing customer care and see where the dolls are or why its taking too long.
I got all my BJD dolls safely from China.
Well, I had to pay a lot of customs fee but I don't mind as I have spent close to 3000 USD and I was worried whether I would receive those goods or not.
From here on in, I will avoid such purchases. My heart can only take so much.

nangk08

Member
I got all my BJD dolls safely from China.
Well, I had to pay a lot of customs fee but I don't mind as I have spent close to 3000 USD and I was worried whether I would receive those goods or not.
From here on in, I will avoid such purchases. My heart can only take so much.
Once you get these ones, do not ever order anything that has to come from China. Seeing how they have unleashed the Covid 19 monster on the world and are not in the least bit sorry for it, nothing should be bought from them!

Top