Wild Party Animals!

    Thread Owner : Naiwen
  • #1
Naiwen

My neighbours love to party. I’ve had to call the cops on them twice to have them stop putting loud rock and roll music starting midnight to 4-5 am every Friday night. I’m glad they no longer do that at midnight but they still put on very loud music from around 7-8 pm to 9-10 pm every Friday evening. Why do you have to let everyone else know that you’re partying? I suffer from emotional distress with loud noises and am highly stressed out with them too with many other mental disabilities to cope with daily that noise pollution ain’t necessary for me personally.

They do have sound blockers you can put on walls, but I suppose the fun is causing trouble, right? :cool:

Leonard

Leonard

They do have sound blockers you can put on walls, but I suppose the fun is causing trouble, right? :cool:
Yeah. There is this saying what someone may like is the same another one don't like so playing music at very loud rate distract alot personally to me