Welcome To Our Community!

Chatbanter is a general discussion site giving you many options for discussion and a little fun, enjoy colored usernames, special userbars and an open fun community so let's chat about what matters to you right now.

Wild Party Animals!

Thread Owner : Naiwen
Naiwen

Naiwen

Valued Member
Jun 14, 2020
CB$
My neighbours love to party. I’ve had to call the cops on them twice to have them stop putting loud rock and roll music starting midnight to 4-5 am every Friday night. I’m glad they no longer do that at midnight but they still put on very loud music from around 7-8 pm to 9-10 pm every Friday evening. Why do you have to let everyone else know that you’re partying? I suffer from emotional distress with loud noises and am highly stressed out with them too with many other mental disabilities to cope with daily that noise pollution ain’t necessary for me personally.

J

Jayson

Valued Member
Jun 20, 2020
CB$
They do have sound blockers you can put on walls, but I suppose the fun is causing trouble, right? :cool:

Leonard

Leonard

Valued Member
Jun 29, 2020
CB$
They do have sound blockers you can put on walls, but I suppose the fun is causing trouble, right? :cool:
Yeah. There is this saying what someone may like is the same another one don't like so playing music at very loud rate distract alot personally to me

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.