Why you shouldn't miss watching the "Prison Break"?

Nocturnal Thinker

Experienced Chatterer
It's worth watching "Prison Break" in Netflix for I was not only entertained but I'm very much thrilled of the suspenseful scenes of the prisoners attempting to escape from their prison cell.

Paul Scheuring serialized this an action-thriller movie for television for Fox.

I appreciate the courage and determination of the two brothers, Lincoln Burrows (Dominic Purcell) and Michael Scofield (Wentworth Miller) in this movie.

This movie is about Burrows who has been sentenced to death for a crime he did not commit, and his brother, Scofield, an engineer who devises a sophisticated plan to help his brother escape prison and clear his name.

If you watch this movie, I know you won't regret it.

Hova

Experienced Chatterer
Prison Break is a classic. I watched all the old ones and the new one in Syria. I strongly recommend watching it too.

PGen98

Experienced Chatterer
I haven't watched the new stuff, but the original series was absolutely perfect. I agree that it's a series everyone could do with watching, a great experience!

Hova

Experienced Chatterer
Wentworh Miller is the man. That guy convinced a bunch of people, me included, that he was a genius. BIG shout-out to the writers of that show.

LEADTECH

New Chatterer
I really love the story of Prison Break and also my favorite character Michael Scofield.

Hova

Experienced Chatterer
I really love the story of Prison Break and also my favorite character Michael Scofield.
T-Bag is my favorite Prison Break character. That dude is like a roach in a nuclear holocaust. He never seems to want to die. Also he has an awesome titanium arm in the new Prison Break.

Sweerie_banana

New Chatterer
I really loved watching the prison break. I think I have watched all the seasons of Prison Break. It is so intriguing.

Hova

Experienced Chatterer
I saw a trailer of the sixth season and it looks good. I'm don't know if it is already out. All I know is I must get it.

Top