Why typhoon cannot be stopped?

    Thread Owner : Nocturnal Thinker
  • #1

A very severe tropical typhoon "Rolly" recently hit our country Philippines, devastating properties, crops and vegetation, over flooding roads and highways. It paralyzed the electricity of several cities and towns. Its wrath is likened to Super Typhoon Haiyan, which killed about 6,000 people in 2013.

And then another typhoon "Siony" is entering the Philippines area of responsibility (PAR) while the super typhoon Rolly is leaving the country after claiming 16 lives and burying a certain village with mud.

I remember before that in order to lessen the strength of the typhoon his eye should be dissipated. I don't know why it's not being studied and put to test so that lives and properties may not be endangered when strong typhoon comes.