Why not join with the plantitas and plantitos?

Nocturnal Thinker

Experienced Chatterer
Attractive flowers.jpg

Plants enthusiasts come to being in this pandemic era

Plants and flowers are among those things that dearly taken care and propagated in this critical period of Coronavirus invasion in the life of the people.

Both young and old people have started to get interested with this hobby of raising these plants and flowers for they turn to be a lucrative business.

Imagine a big elephant ear plant is costing more than $50 USD a single pot. For us, Filipinos that is a big money.

Others are selling their plants instead they barter them with another one which they have in their collections. Some are exchanging them with rice, foods and groceries.

Will you join those plantitas and platitos, the plants enthusiasts in their hobby to get rid of boredom due to pandemic?

nangk08

Experienced Chatterer
That is a great idea indeed to make money with plants. It would really help the environment too as more people would plant more trees. I too would love to do that but since space is a big constraint for me, sadly I can't! By the way the adeniums picture you have posted are so beautiful. Are they your personal plants?

Nocturnal Thinker

Experienced Chatterer
That is a great idea indeed to make money with plants. It would really help the environment too as more people would plant more trees. I too would love to do that but since space is a big constraint for me, sadly I can't! By the way the adeniums picture you have posted are so beautiful. Are they your personal
That is a great idea indeed to make money with plants. It would really help the environment too as more people would plant more trees. I too would love to do that but since space is a big constraint for me, sadly I can't! By the way the adeniums picture you have posted are so beautiful. Are they your personal plants?
Those flowers belong to my wife's friend who is raising several kinds of flowers for sale. It's their business in our small city. She has a vast garden of ornamental plants and flowers of various varieties.

While my wife has her own mini garden which she planted with beautiful orchids like cattleya, dancing-lady, mokara, various kinds of roses, among others.

For her ornamental plants, she grows calladiums, pink, petiole, silver queen, chucharita, fanciflora, chichirica, variegated flax lily, song of India, among others.

My wife has improved and increased her plants and flowers collections by buying them from the flowers vendors who display their plants every Saturday during our market day.

She has bought some rare variety of orchids during our annual Pasalamat Festival at the Agricultural-Industrial Fair trade at the public plaza.

nangk08

Experienced Chatterer
Wow! Your wife has an amazing collection of flowers and plants. She really seems to be passionate about the plants. It is indeed great and she is taking so many efforts to cultivate them. Do convey my wishes to her and I would definitely like to see some of the photos of the collection.

Top