nangk08

Member
That is a great idea indeed to make money with plants. It would really help the environment too as more people would plant more trees. I too would love to do that but since space is a big constraint for me, sadly I can't! By the way the adeniums picture you have posted are so beautiful. Are they your personal plants?

  • #3
That is a great idea indeed to make money with plants. It would really help the environment too as more people would plant more trees. I too would love to do that but since space is a big constraint for me, sadly I can't! By the way the adeniums picture you have posted are so beautiful. Are they your personal
That is a great idea indeed to make money with plants. It would really help the environment too as more people would plant more trees. I too would love to do that but since space is a big constraint for me, sadly I can't! By the way the adeniums picture you have posted are so beautiful. Are they your personal plants?
Those flowers belong to my wife's friend who is raising several kinds of flowers for sale. It's their business in our small city. She has a vast garden of ornamental plants and flowers of various varieties.

While my wife has her own mini garden which she planted with beautiful orchids like cattleya, dancing-lady, mokara, various kinds of roses, among others.

For her ornamental plants, she grows calladiums, pink, petiole, silver queen, chucharita, fanciflora, chichirica, variegated flax lily, song of India, among others.

My wife has improved and increased her plants and flowers collections by buying them from the flowers vendors who display their plants every Saturday during our market day.

She has bought some rare variety of orchids during our annual Pasalamat Festival at the Agricultural-Industrial Fair trade at the public plaza.

nangk08

Member
Wow! Your wife has an amazing collection of flowers and plants. She really seems to be passionate about the plants. It is indeed great and she is taking so many efforts to cultivate them. Do convey my wishes to her and I would definitely like to see some of the photos of the collection.

sliara

Member
I haven't tried it yet, but it seems like a good way to earn money with little investment, you just need to choose the right plant that will earn you the most money.

Alexandoy

Member
To be frank, I have been a backyard farmer since I was young so that trend of plant hobbyists in this pandemic era seems corny to me. But in fairness to them gardening is a good hobby not only for the stress relieving but also for the environment. I always enjoy seeing a living room with real live plants and not the plastic type.

  • #7
To be frank, I have been a backyard farmer since I was young so that trend of plant hobbyists in this pandemic era seems corny to me. But in fairness to them gardening is a good hobby not only for the stress relieving but also for the environment. I always enjoy seeing a living room with real live plants and not the plastic type.
That's corny for you but those who are planting those ornamental plants and other types or kinds of flowers are happy about it and it's a good pastime to get rid of boredom in this era of pandemic.

They've no choice but to go with the trend and it's health postering for them than to be sedentary or remained inactive which is not good for their health.

Top