Why not continue in programming?

    Thread Owner : Jayson
  • #1

Well, I stopped because I got into math. My whole focus was math and I chose the major during my 2nd large attempt at college in my 30s. Anyhow, though, maybe I shouldn't have stopped pursuing programming. I mean, it's easier to convince someone to get a programming job - than a math one. It seems to be like that.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with pursuing either interest. If you love Math, there's options for that in programming, too, with data sciences and learning how to track Big Data. Languages like R are very math-heavy and it's something you might want to consider moving forward.

Jeremy

Jeremy

When it comes to programming, it is base on both back end developer and front end developer, so if one can know some basics of math, you can limit your self with just only front developing part of it.