What's new

Welcome To Chatbanter

Chatbanter is a general discussion site giving you many options for discussion and a little fun, enjoy colored usernames, special userbars and an open fun community so let's chat about what matters to you right now.

Why do I value cooking?

Thread Owner : Neutral Nova
Neutral Nova

Neutral Nova

Valued Member
Nov 8, 2020
CB$
Setting up dinner in one of the nearest and dear and comfortable things you can achieve for someone.
You're from a genuine perspective giving plated food made your own hands and creative mind — whether or not you're following an equation, you picked the recipe and masterminded the supper, isn't unreasonably correct?

Hova

Hova

Valued Member
Jul 28, 2020
CB$
I love eating what I have personally prepared. There is one thing that I still can't cook, and that is Chapati. I have found someone who is going to teach me, we just need to find the time.

Last edited:
Reactions:nangk08
S

sliara

Valued Member
Oct 9, 2020
CB$
Cooking is actually an art, and you really need to learn it and have a natural talent and expertise when doing it, so that it would come out tasting good.

Hova

Hova

Valued Member
Jul 28, 2020
CB$
Where I'm from we start learning how to cook from a very tender age. By the time we are grown, we can cook most dishes.

nangk08

nangk08

Valued Member
Jul 30, 2020
CB$
I love eating what I have personally prepared. There is one thing that I still can't cook, and that is Chapati. I have found someone who is going to teach me, we just need to find the time.
I make chapatis each day as it is our staple food to be eaten with curries and vegetables. It is quite easy to make once you get the hang of it, though it does take some time. I think there are youtube videos which you can watch and learn.

Reactions:Hova
Hova

Hova

Valued Member
Jul 28, 2020
CB$
I make chapatis each day as it is our staple food to be eaten with curries and vegetables. It is quite easy to make once you get the hang of it, though it does take some time. I think there are youtube videos which you can watch and learn.
I'm so jealous. I wish I had chapatis everyday.

Reactions:nangk08
nangk08

nangk08

Valued Member
Jul 30, 2020
CB$
I'm so jealous. I wish I had chapatis everyday.
Of course you can eat them every day. Do you get finely ground wheat flour where you live? If yes, then you can knead the dough in enough quantity to last for 2-3 days in the fridge, then just take a little of it during meal times, roll it out and roast over a flat pan. Give it a go!

Sharon

Sharon

Valued Member
Dec 13, 2020
Texas
serened.proboards.com
CB$
Cooking is quite therapeutic for me. There is something I find very relaxing about preparing a meal for my family. On the same note however, I despise feeling rushed while cooking. I particularly enjoy a small gathering of friends/family and sharing a nice meal together. That hasn't been the norm lately though considering this pandemic and all.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Valued Member
Aug 4, 2020
CB$
I am the cook in our home because that's how I care for my family. In buying cooked food we are not sure of the cleanliness aside from the healthy aspect. Do you know that fried food using the old cooking oil is not good? When we fry at home the cooking oil is new and the used oil is thrown. With the cleanliness of the food, we do not know if what we ordered for delivery is fresh when it was cooked. At least I am confident that the food in our kitchen is healthy for our benefit.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.