Why avoid a "joker" that never cracks jokes?

    Thread Owner : Nocturnal Thinker
  • #1
Being first identified some three years ago, “Joker” has been responsible for everything from stealing SMS messages to engaging in billing fraud and spyware.

These new six apps include games, wallpaper, security, and SMS services. Named in the Pradeo post, the apps included: Convenient Scanner 2, with more than 100,000 installs by itself, as well as Safety AppLock, Push Message — Texting & SMS, Emoji Wallpaper, Separate Doc Scanner, and Fingertip GameBox.

It's good for I haven't installed them in my phone. I'm very careful and cautious to what apps I'm going to download. I usually read their reviews if there are.