Who took any vocational courses in high school or beyond?

    Thread Owner : Jayson
  • #1

I took a small engine repair course which included some welding. This was in my freshman year of high school in 1992. Anyway, though, we didn't go into the shop until the 2nd semester due to having to learn all the safety procedure.

    Thread Owner : Jayson
  • #3

I regret taking a bunch more - like building trades and greenhouse. Anyway, I think college is overrated - but it is a good "experience" people shouldn't miss.

I did, it's comsci, but I dropped it due to lack of interest. I thought I could handle the course and be interested in it eventually, but I was wrong.

Jeremy

Jeremy

I did, learn how to trade Gold market, so I can sell for people that like accessories. But due to lack of funds I did not continue with the trading till I finish higher institution.