Who Remember's this old phone

Welcome to our friendly community.

Be part of something great, join in and banter along with us today!

Feb 1, 2021
Over Here
extralicense.com
I'm sure many of us have grown up with one of them?
Let's hear your memory of one.

Phone

ZandraJoi

ZandraJoi

Those were the days :-) What was annoying was when you dialed the wrong number! You had to start over. & waiting for the "0" to come back around took forever lol

  • Haha
Reactions: Jay

jaminhealth

Oh yes and I never bought into the cell phone world, was close many times, but escaped them, and I worked 40 yrs and the most tech I had was a pager in one sales job. I have a spare old phone in my drawer for just in case my portable desk phone goes out. I'm maybe the oldest member here...more years alive, more wisdom, that's my wise words.

Getting a phone in my life was a Big Deal, and our first phone was a 2 party line and our first phone number was 66-R, when the operator said number please it was 66-R. And the creepy kid from the other line was always listening in, had to tell him "get off the phone"...l

Last edited:
tdbnz

tdbnz

I defiantly Remember those Phones although we never had one here to least of my knowledge :-)

  • Like
Reactions: Jay
GT Memes

GT Memes

Yep, last one i ever used was in my foster home, we had a Party Line to (multiple people in the area using the same phone line)

Deleted member 570

Ha! My family had one like that but in a dark army green color.

Ah, sometimes I miss the 1970s.

Altair

Altair

www.network.justageek.me
I defiantly Remember those Phones although we never had one here to least of my knowledge :-)
I don't remember if I ever figured that out.
--
I love rotary phones. I use to spend hours and hours as a kid playing with the rotary phone. I would drive my mom crazing calling everyone because I just loved dialing with the phone.

  • Like
Reactions: Jay