Who Remember's Price Is Right First Episode (9-4-1972)?

Welcome to our friendly community.

Be part of something great, join in and banter along with us today!

I actually own the Price is Right box set that came out just before Bob Barker retired, and it has the entire first week of shows on it, so much fun to go back and watch. Funny how they're so subdued in the crowd at the start, and then you see the twilight of his career and they're all bonkers :D

ZandraJoi

ZandraJoi

I don't recall this episode (playing in reruns of course, I'm not THAT old lol), but I do remember watching this game show with my mom & trying to guess the prices.