Who Remember's Furbys?

Welcome to our friendly community.

Be part of something great, join in and banter along with us today!

    Thread Owner: Altair
  • #1
Altair

www.network.justageek.me
Furbys the most obnoxious, annoying electronic toy from the 90's that would never stop taking.
Did anyone have one?
furby GIF

ZandraJoi

ZandraJoi

I remember them but didn't have one myself as they WERE quite annoying.

  • Agree
Reactions: Jay
Horizon

Horizon

Northern Hemisphere
I had one but I hated it and never played with it. They look odd and they were so annoying I don't know how they became so popular! I definitely think they're a toy that doesn't need to make a comeback any time soon.