Welcome to Chatbanter.

Forumregister.com

Who plays a musical instrument?

I love to drum and also I like guitar. Well, drums is my best instrument - followed by guitar. Anyhow, I can play some basic piano and bass. Could get better with more hours done toward them.

Played the violin for about 13 years and piano for 8 years (I was so bad at the piano though)...

I used to play the viola, loved it, as well! Had to give it up when my family moved and the school I transferred to didn't have an orchestra program (and private lessons were expensive!). Still one I'd like to get back into at some point.

Played the violin for about 13 years and piano for 8 years (I was so bad at the piano though)...

I played the violin quite well in high school. I studied bluegrass and classical. Nonetheless, didn't get the vibrato thing.

Anyway, totally forgot the instrument since then.

Played the guitar for a couple of years when I was younger. Without lessons today, I don't think I would be able to remember any songs on this instrument. However, I'm looking into taking Piano Lessons soon. I've always wanted to play the Piano.

Played the guitar for a couple of years when I was younger. Without lessons today, I don't think I would be able to remember any songs on this instrument. However, I'm looking into taking Piano Lessons soon. I've always wanted to play the Piano.

Yeah, I want to get a keyboard, preferably with hammer action etc.. However, they aren't cheap. I mean, I don't mean baby keyboards!

Violinist for nearly 11 years here. Also picked up viola while I was at it. Tried my hands at piano too, but that instrument is really difficult to learn. I feel like it would have been better for me to pick it up at a younger age.

The banjo sounds massively fun, but never touched it. Anyway, I live in bluegrass country and have played the mandolin which has the same notes as a violin.

My intrument is listening to music...does that count? ?

Sign Up

Register now
Existing user? Sign In

If you have an account, please log in