Who plays a musical instrument?

    Thread Owner : Jayson
  • #1

I love to drum and also I like guitar. Well, drums is my best instrument - followed by guitar. Anyhow, I can play some basic piano and bass. Could get better with more hours done toward them.

_B_

_B_

Website
voxgrid.net
Played the violin for about 13 years and piano for 8 years (I was so bad at the piano though)...

I used to play the viola, loved it, as well! Had to give it up when my family moved and the school I transferred to didn't have an orchestra program (and private lessons were expensive!). Still one I'd like to get back into at some point.

    Thread Owner : Jayson
  • #4

Played the violin for about 13 years and piano for 8 years (I was so bad at the piano though)...

I played the violin quite well in high school. I studied bluegrass and classical. Nonetheless, didn't get the vibrato thing.

Anyway, totally forgot the instrument since then.

Alexander

Alexander

Played the guitar for a couple of years when I was younger. Without lessons today, I don't think I would be able to remember any songs on this instrument. However, I'm looking into taking Piano Lessons soon. I've always wanted to play the Piano.

    Thread Owner : Jayson
  • #6

Played the guitar for a couple of years when I was younger. Without lessons today, I don't think I would be able to remember any songs on this instrument. However, I'm looking into taking Piano Lessons soon. I've always wanted to play the Piano.

Yeah, I want to get a keyboard, preferably with hammer action etc.. However, they aren't cheap. I mean, I don't mean baby keyboards!

CreativeCat

CreativeCat

Location
Somewhere
Violinist for nearly 11 years here. Also picked up viola while I was at it. Tried my hands at piano too, but that instrument is really difficult to learn. I feel like it would have been better for me to pick it up at a younger age.

    Thread Owner : Jayson
  • #8

The banjo sounds massively fun, but never touched it. Anyway, I live in bluegrass country and have played the mandolin which has the same notes as a violin.

My intrument is listening to music...does that count? ?

  • Haha
Reactions:bomb