Welcome to Chatbanter.

Forumregister.com

Who owns a website?

What is it about? What kind of forum or blog software do you use - or is it something else? Do you make any money from it? What are your future plans? What made you choose your niche?

I own a blog and a website creation/hosting website. I am going to keep them up for as long as I possibly can even though I now write for Medium instead. I chose hosting because it is something I have done since 2007-ish and I love doing it.

I own a blog and a website creation/hosting website. I am going to keep them up for as long as I possibly can even though I now write for Medium instead. I chose hosting because it is something I have done since 2007-ish and I love doing it.

That's cool your still doing it. I know you were doing it way back, but I thought you quit. Well, what was going on then?

That's cool your still doing it. I know you were doing it way back, but I thought you quit. Well, what was going on then?
Hm... I don't remember you. Lol I have met so many people on forums that it is hard to keep track. Hahahahaha.

I was running low on funds but now I'm married and all of my debt is paid off so I have nothing to lose keeping them up. :D

I'm down to one website just now, and it's just a small chat forum for a few refugees of another site that collapsed, but I've owned and operated many different sites over the years on all different platforms. Everything from hosted free forums and blogs right the way upto full dedicated servers supporting a large site. Today it's just the one and it's running on XenForo software on a VPS, nice and simple.

My drumming site is rather successful - at least the connected Facebook page. Nonetheless, the question that bugs me is, "Are they coming to the forum?". I mean, that's the goal.

O.K., in other news, I had a math forum, but sold it and I also have a webmaster and general music one.

I used to be a website owner. Recently, I sold my youtube promotional board which has over 1,000 posts and over 400 members. I was the founder of this forum since the year 2007 and this isn't to say I'm not helping out with the product anymore. I've stepped down to an Admin.

Yes. I have a relatively new general discussion forums page. It has 54 members so far.

I own a forum right now for discussing 90s and 2000's nostalgia and talking about childhood memories.Its at about 89 members and 4227 posts atm.
Also I run an archive of a forum I owned and ran back in 2007 which accumulated 180 people and 24,310 posts. Those were the days.

I own a forum right now for discussing 90s and 2000's nostalgia and talking about childhood memories.Its at about 89 members and 4227 posts atm.
Also I run an archive of a forum I owned and ran back in 2007 which accumulated 180 people and 24,310 posts. Those were the days.

Before social media, they had a much bigger shot at being money-makers, I think.

Sign Up

Register now
Existing user? Sign In

If you have an account, please log in